here is my new favorite poem:
(as recited with motions by four little 5 year old girls)
"I love myself the way I am,There's nothing I need to change,I'll always be the perfect me,There's nothing to rearrange.I'm beautiful and capable of beingThe best me I can.And I love myself just the way I am.I love you just the way you are,There's nothing you need to do,When I feel the love inside myself,It's easy to love you.Behind your fears, your rage and tears,I see your shining star.And I love you just the way you are.I love the world the way it is'Cause I can clearly seeThat all the things I judge are doneBy people just like me.So till the birth of peace on earthThat only love can bring,I'll help it grow by loving everything.I love myself the way I am andStill I want to grow.But change outside can only comeWhen deep inside I knowI'm beautiful and capable of beingThe best me I can.And I love myself just the way I am. "
by Jai Josefs
Wednesday, June 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment